The closer I get to actually moving, the more I keep letting myself look at homeware. One of the only rooms we have stuff for is the kitchen, so it feels easy to just build on that rather than face facts that we have other entire parts of a functioning home missing. These are all the fruits of random phone shopping on the train this week, apart from the teapot, which I found in Westfields. I’d never heard of T2 before stumbling upon it a few weeks ago but I can see myself getting VERY well acquainted. If you know of any other places that sell homeware that I can browse online during my train strike fun times, link me up.
1) Printed porcelain mug – H&M – £4.99
2) Stripe gold rim mug – Matalan – £3.00
3) Salter vintage scale – Dunelm – £16.99
4) Skyscraper coasters 4 pack – H&M – £1.99
5) Leaf salad servers – H&M – £12.99
6) Agate bottle opener – Anthropologie – £16.00
8) Denby halo cereal bowl – Dunelm – £8.99