Because I like to document the fact I only keep company with good people.
1) Going to the Planetarium has put everything in perspective. Everything will just one day dissolve. I felt so inspired I purchased a book.
2) I feel like I can relate to goats more than people at the moment.
3) I drank some water from the work surface the other day because I suddenly panicked about wastage and I was really hungover.
4) For £50, I would drink the dishwasher scum water.
5) I refuse to join real life. I might just live wild and start a photography blog of photos of me hunting and sleeping in hedges.
6) Are the grill and the oven the same? What is the key difference?
7) I just want to find a painting worth millions and cash in. Hard assets bruv.
8) But when the milk leaves the animal what then? What happens? Is there a procedure? A recipe? different between cow and goat?
9) I’ve never wanted anything more than to jump in that sandbox.
10) sometimes at work I stop and I’m like…I know nothing. I don’t know what anyone is talking about. I don’t know what I even really do.
11) I might simultaneously shit myself and throw up and no one cares about it.
12) I just opened my umbrella and a tampon came flying out.