1) Men really aren’t that bothered about what underwear you’re wearing and are probably more interested in it if it has batman on or something.
2) There’s no shame in feeling defeated by period pains, they damn well hurt.
3) There are loads of women on beaches all over the world who don’t look like Victoria’s Secret Models.
4) The Amara filter will make you feel good about your life on a bad day.
5) Hair brushing is not a daily necessity.
6) You can’t always be the one in the relationship who has flowers bought for you and the door held open.
7) It’s never a good idea to buy clothes that are slightly tight from Topshop. Not ever.
8) Ebay sells every dress you will ever need.
9) Stockings are not always sexy and graceful, they are quite often a massively unfeminine pain in the backside particularly when you’re hoisting them up on an escalator.
10) Never put lipstick on dry lips.
11) You probably care more about pubic hair than any man ever will.
12) Bras without wires in are the dream and a source of joy in life.
13) Plucking your eyebrows after a few wines is not an idea you will thank yourself for.
14) Girlfriends are harder to keep the older you get, but the good ones will prevail even when you don’t WhatsApp 25 times a day.
15) Keeping eyeliner on your lids rather than the bottoms of eyes too can make you look more awake when you’re nakered.
16) Putting lip balm on before drinking red wine helps stop staining.
17) Weights are not just for men.
18) Adding a tea spoon of baking soda to squash is a cystitis remedy for life.
19) Taking your bra off at work when the back ache is too real is fine as long as your top isn’t slightly transparent. Check yo’self before you wreck yo’self.
20) Wearing foundation to the gym just clogs your pores and you will have post-shower whiteheads. Sexy.
21) Take tampons with you when travelling. They DO vary greatly across the world.
22) Warm flannels do wonders for skin.
23) Face scrubbing should be gentle, not actually scrubby.
24) Tumble drying tights should be avoided unless you enjoy the ‘elastic is broke, tights are around my ankles’ vibe.
25) Buying thongs a size up is good practice. (or not buying them at all)
26) Men will get used to you talking about your period. You shouldn’t have to hide it and pretend it doesn’t stop by once a month and cause you great pains.
27) Clean bedding is too important to sleep in mascara or even consider using fake tan now you’re an adult.
28) Offering tea and a hug to your girlfriends in times of need is probably the thing they want the most (followed by wine and outrageous dancing, but first tea)
29) Avocado won’t go brown in salads if you chuck the avocado stone in there too. MAGIC.
30) Wine is both friend, and enemy.