I had a dream last night I was back at uni and had to cook 10 jacket potatoes before a night out for people to take to an exam the next day. Casual. I miss uni. What a babe of a time. (sorry friends)
1) Getting ready for a night out was so much more than pre-drinking and make up
2) Cleaning was something you made fun, rather than a chore. Best done at night, under the influence slightly
3) The gourmet diet
4) The varying and exciting modes of transport because cars were way to much of a luxury
5) The strong emotional bonds made with corner shop staff. There wasn’t just tinned meals and Cornettos, there was emotion.
6) Squats and night out exercise: anytime, any place, and you absolutely did not need a gym membership
7) Life knew no boundaries. Literally. (apart from money obvs)
8) Accessories and free things were a bloody great reason to celebrate, just as much, or even more than birthdays and dissertation hand-ins.
9) Harry Potter high fashion. Because LIFE.
10) Any surface= nap opportunity.